Giampiero Gallo, New York University in Florence
Special Issue of Computational Statistics.
The Organizing Committee:
- Allin Cottrell, Wake Forest University, USA
- Riccardo Lucchetti, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Sven Schreiber, Free University Berlin, Germany
- Luca Pedini, Università Politecnica delle Marche, Italy
- Artur Tarassow, Otto GmbH & Co KG, Germany
- Marcin Błażejowski, WSB University in Toruń, Poland
The Local Organizing Committee:
- Marcin Błażejowski, WSB University in Toruń, marcin(at)gretlconference(dot)org or marcin.blazejowski(at)wsb(dot)torun(dot)pl
- Paweł Kufel, WSB University in Toruń, pawel.kufel(at)wsb(dot)torun(dot)pl
- Tadeusz Kufel, WSB University in Toruń, tadeusz.kufel(at)wsb(dot)torun(dot)pl
The conference language is English.
Applicants wishing to present original research on the conference topics should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject GC2023 – submission. In the body of the email they should indicate clearly:
- the title of the paper,
- the list of author(s) (complete with e-mail and affiliation).
- 31 March 2023 – Deadline for submissions
- 30 April 2023 – Communication of acceptance
- 15 May 2023 – Registration and fee payment deadline for accepted submissions
A maximum of 10 papers can be published in a special issue of Computational Statistics:
9.15 – 10.30: Invited Talk(s)
10.30 – 11.00: Coffee Break
11.00 – 13.00: Session D1S1
13.00 – 14.00: Lunch
14.00 – 15.30: Session D1S2
15:30 – 16.00: Coffee Break
16.30 – 18.00: Session D1S3 (if needed)
9.00 – 10:30: Session D2S1
10:30 – 11.00: Coffee Break
11.30 – 13.00: Session D2S2
13.00 – 14.00: Lunch
14.00 – 15.30: Session D2S3 (if needed)
15.30 – Closing
16.00 – 18.00: ECS’s Exhibiton
20.00: Unofficial Dinner
The conference fee is EUR 140 (or PLN 670) and includes: conference materials, lunches, social dinner and coffee breaks and should be paid by bank transfer to the following account:
Wyzsza Szkola Bankowa w Toruniu
ul. Mlodziezowa 31a
Bank Pekao SA
EURO: PL55 1240 1936 1978 0010 0267 1667
PLN: PL88 1240 6478 1111 0000 4948 4546
with title: “konferencja GRETL, name and surname”
After bank transfer, please send us all the data needed to issue an invoice via e-mail to: email@example.com stating in the mail subject field “GRETL 2023 data for invoice (Participant Name)”
Get to know Gdańsk – the capital of amber and one of the largest Baltic ports – and spend the night at Scandic Gdańsk! You will find us in the heart of the city, opposite the Main Railway Station and 30 minutes from the Lech Wałęsa airport. We are just a few steps away from the European Solidarity Centre. Nearby there are numerous tourist attractions and the picturesque Old Town with charming streets along the Motława River as well as numerous restaurants with an artistic atmosphere. After an eventful day, you can relax in our bar, eat something delicious in our Senso restaurant, visit our gym or chill out in a dry sauna. For the active, there is also the possibility of renting bicycles, Nordic Walking poles and board games free of charge.
If you want to visit Scandic Gdańsk without leaving your home, click on the link below:
Going to the gretl Conference? Take advantage of special stay prices on the following password: WSB ECS 2023:
- single room with breakfast – PLN 479 gross / night
- double room with breakfast – PLN 514 gross / night
The possibility of booking, reservation changes and cancellation free of charge is possible until May 12, 2023. Contact the hotel directly at the e-mail address or by phone given below:
After May 12, 2023, reservation will be subject to availability. All reservations require full prepayment or credit card guarantee by 12/05/2023.
How to get to the center of Gdańsk?
We recommend the most eco option – public transport. The direct airport bus number 210 stops right outside our hotel (bus trip takes approx. 40 minutes). If you need a taxi service, please contact our advisors directly:
See you at Scandic Gdańsk!